We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills and experience in web content writing and the ability to communicate about a diverse range of topics to varied audiences.
The staff writer intern will be responsible for producing blogs for the consulting agency and its clients. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content, this individual will also create content for online outreach and social media. Strong communication skills are needed. The staff writer intern will also be responsible for maintaining website standards. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and an ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Create, develop blogging pieces for the agency and its clients
- Work with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the necessary contents
- Copyedit and proofread all content
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, social media and events
- Ensure that all information created is archived for future needs and reference
- Work cooperatively with team members and clients
- Experience in writing blogs, stories, and content
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Writing samples / writing portfolio strongly preferred